Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Jenny and her Bags

It's coming to the end of the year and ... Xmas = Shopping!! haha

But so sad, I'm now broke.... why??? Cuz I bought two bags in the last one week... I'm pretty sure tat I have a bag fetish...

Oh well... at least it's a healthy kind of fetish, no one gets hurt and me gets happy rite?


a few days ago, I was talking to my sweetie and he sms and mentioned tat he juz sees some minor differences in us... so I asked him to tell me wat are the minor differences that he sees in us... and this is wat he wrote

You are untidy, I am neat.
You are playful, I am 'guai'.
You are gregarious, I am shy.
You are a slacker, I am a mugger.
You are noisy, I am quiet.
You are a BIG bully. I always kana bullied.
You are cute. I am cute too!


...and being a responsive individual I wrote something back

I'm not untidy, I'm creative
I'm not playful, I'm child-like
I'm not gregarious, I do appreciate quality time with me
I'm not a slacker, I believe in balancing work and play
I'm not noisy, I'm full of life
I'm NOT a big bully, I'm juz misunderstood
I am cute, you're QUITE cute only...


Heehee...

okie, today I shall do something bo liao....

I was counting how many bags I had last time and I think I have abt 30+ bags....now I threw some older ones and those tat I know I will never use them anymore and so I shall do another bag count again...



okie...

So these are my two new addition


My most expensive bag!! Xmas present from sweetie, and I got him the same bag but it's in black grey...nice hor.... and it's good for ppl like me alot of barangs cuz got back support and my bag feels lighter!!! Yeah!!!


This is the esprit bag that I've been eye-ing for SO long!!! I did my bag count last time cuz I was eye-ing this bag, everyone told me tat I have too many bags le... did a count, yah, abit too much....so had to stop myself from buying. Esprits bag have seasons I think, so after a while they will stop selling... Then yesterday I was at JP with sweetie, I went to esprit to look at the bag again, was quite sure tat it is gone liao but they still have it!!! and wat's more.... it's on 30% DISCOUNT!!! wah!! and Sweetie tell me since my grades improved, I can get it as a treat to myself!! so happy!!


I got a treat from sweetie too!! Swensen Bake rice and Banana Crumble!! Yum Yum!!

I did quite badly in uni for the last 3 years, all Cats and Dogs... better sems, more Cats less Dogs, bad sems, I get more Dogs and Less Cats...I'm juz scraping thru... this sem I got mostly Baboos, one Cat and no Dog!! Even got my First ANT!! Yeah!!! Not fantastic results but it shows that going to sch everyday and go tutorials even if I didnt do does help (I think I only did all the tutorial one and the rest all copy ans during tut, tsk tsk tsk, at least got copy hor)... I did skip some lectures and tutorials sometimes but not alot...

I'm sure I can graduate in time loh!!!! One more sem to go!! Then I'll be in the working world!! aiyo...actually I also dunno wat I want to work as... but engineering is actually quite a safe course to study, I heard of ppl doing eng then go banking, be teacher also can, yah...so I guess I'll try out different stuff? I mean still QUITE young, must try different things rite?

Today I shall not go down to NUS, will stay home to do stuff ba...

I still have to drag myself to NUS for FYP, I think if it's NTU i wont feel so bad, at least I can do my fyp and have good food rite? or meet up friend after tat...
BUt I think I might be able to do my fyp in NTU when sch starts cuz the PHD student I'm working with is going to work at techno plaza for some stuff...heehee.... YEAH!!


Nobody's around so a quick snap at my workbench at IMRE, my FYP lab

I think my lab smells funny.... haha... very funny indeed

Bleah =P

Orh... must warn you ppl next time go sentosa dun go swim when it's high tide... see wat happen to me...


can see or not? alot of sea bug bites loh.... my legs also have... they bite my face too.... super irritating....

I also have a blue-black toe now...


From marathon loh, I think it's going to take a very very very long time to go away...should I paint my toes to hide it? but I dunno how to paint toe nails leh... I dun have also plus I'm broke remember? haha...actually think I better dun cuz I'll end up painting only one foot then forget abt the next one... I always does tat...I cut my toes nails on one foot then very tired and then take a break and forgot abt it... always took me a while to realise I only cut one foot but not the other...haha

I'm zai rite!!

Truly the Unique Woman!!

okie ciaoz....later!

1 comment:

thinker said...

hey BUDDYIIEE.... SAME RIGHT toenail kena blue black as you! haha, Cheers to marathons and black toenails and silly people who don't wear correct shoes to run...

;p