Monday, January 16, 2006

Calculator....



Very Irritated!!!





I was doing my tutorial then I realise I cannot find my CALCULATOR!!!!

It's gone AWOL!!!

I saw it a while back and I havent been using it....why cant I find it???

ARGGGhhhhh.......

Okie, I need my mafia gang to search my room again to find it....


Fierce or not??? haha


Arggh... still cant find my calculator....

Sianz....

Was surfing and found something interesting....

I always thought CK has very nice ads....I esp love those black and white one


handsome and gorgeous model


Then I saw this....


Even a frog can look so cool with CK undies


Maybe I should get some nice ones for.....

Oh my God.... I cant believe it!!! My calculator APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

Went out to pick up my work and textbook from living room and it was in the pile of stuff!!! I was doing my work there and looking everywhere for it!!!

Freaky....

okie, next time I cant find my stuff I shall come and blog abt it and maybe it'll appear!! heehee

No comments: