Saturday, January 21, 2006

Cracking the PMS code....

Woke up today feeling rather happy... Skipped training to get another hour's of sleep...

Waiting for my sweetie to finish his training to meet me... waited till 12 plus but still no sms from him.... =(

then my mood starts to get real bad.... I mean REAL BAD....so bad that I feel like tearing

I dunno why, I've been feeling so slack and so tired and so depressed....

Then it hit on me......

P.M.S !!!!!



okie... so wat's PMS??


Pass My Shotgun

Pardon My Sobbing

Psychotic Mood Shift



enough???
..
.
....
.
..
...
..
.....
.
..
.

heehee, still got more



Pissy Mood Syndrome

Perpetual Munching Spree

Permanent Menstrual Syndrome

Pimples May Surface

Plainly Men Suck


okie, okie, enough liao....


Pre Menstrual Syndrome is the uncomfortable physical and mental symptoms that occur before the onset of the woman’s menstrual period.

This affects mostly women in their 20s and 30s.

Why do I have to suffer like this....*teary*

Good thing I have juz what I need....



The most effective COUNTER PMS for Jenny!! My Sweetie...


WARNING
Do you know that PMS a term of jurisprudence where defendant may argue that she should not be held criminally liable for actions which broke the law if she did it under the influence of PMS???

Wikipedia say one....

Quoting Wikipedia...

In the United Kingdom (1980), Christine English was found "not guilty" of murder; as, although she killed her boyfriend, she was suffering from PMS.

In the US, the Fayetteville Observer-Times reported (June 7, 1991) that Geraldine Richter (Fairfax, Virginia) had been acquitted of drunk driving charges, because of PMS, despite a 0.13% blood-alcohol level. A gynecologist testified on Richter's behalf.


So... wat does that tell you guys?????

Must be extra NICE to your gf when they are having PMS okie??

heehee....

Hint Hint HINT HINT.....

okie la, my sweetie always very nice to me one....

No comments: