Monday, April 24, 2006

Decluttering Project!!

Okie, I'm decluttering my room.... I realise the space in my room is no longer enough for me to live in....

Sort out some stuff which are still new and in good condition, thought of giving them away.... so here it is....



Bags:
1. Brown bag from Walletshop, brand new
2. Blue Monk bag, used only once, too big for me!!
3. Black esprit bag, it's velvet material, too slim for me, I got lots of barang!!
4. Olive Green bag, brand new, brought from OG
5. Nike Waist Pouch, brand new

Tops:
1. Nike Dri-Fit Top, brand new, got this as one of the prize for nie biathlon
2. Green Bodynits Gym top, brand new, like it alot but it's abit short for me

Others:
1. Purple sash, too flashy for moi, never use before
2. Single pearl necklace from SIX, not my type, never wear before
3. Accessorize Necklace, used a few times lor
4. Blue Pearl Necklace, brand new

Yah, giving these away la.... if you interested in anything can tag lor. My friends get priority or course...heehee

More to come!!!


Releasing Old Things = Making Room For A Freer Life

No comments: