Saturday, May 20, 2006

Photo entry!!!

This morning went to meet dear dear to go for his ATC briefing....

Suppose to be 9:15, they started at 10:15!!!! One hour late lor....and I find the briefing quite redundant la...esp since they are going to upload the slides online... never mind lor...worst is then question ppl ask...goodness, nothing clever to ask...dun ask lor...heehee

Then dear dear made me go to medical centre to get referral later to check my eye lor... very sian there..and since I got my camera with me...


First couple shot for the day!


Then went to harbour font to meet pearl and her friend to go suntan at sentosa lor...

Seriously, I never suntan before, I'm already very tan... I'm tan because I have beach training for lifesaving and biathlon....tanlines on my back!! sigh


Chilling @ KM8


Pretty good weather today though..... sunshine follows Jenny..heehee

Then sweetie came and look for me there and went for a swim...then it's time to go... suppose to watch Da Vinci Code but was too tired and didnt want to rush so went to my house instead....


Bored waiting for bus....so getting trigger happy now



Check out the LOVERS' FEET

Doesnt this pic reminds you of Beauty and the Beast?
Hahaha.....okie, I am so naughty!! haha

Been thinking if I should go change a hairstyle....maybe with a bang?


Hair is so boring and been like this for dunno how long liao


Wah, I'm getting really tired liao.... going to sleep!!!


Goodnight!


JENNY ROX!!!
Heehee

No comments: