Tuesday, August 29, 2006

明星脸?? Do you think I look like her??

Dear dear told me that now Nanyang Chronicle has this column that features NTU students that look like celebrity.

Then he said tat there's this ger who looked like Barbie Hsu

And then dear dear said that that ger look like me too!!
Orh... Now I have to see the picture liao...


Pic "stolen" from online version of Nanyang Chronicle


hmph... I not very convinced that that ger and I look alike le...

Well, quite some people had mentioned that I look abit like Barbie Hsu but I seriously dun see much resemblance between me and her...
So dear dear "dare" me to put in my blog and ask ppl if they think I look like her...

But I cant seem to find any photo that I think look like her...

So this is the best I could come up with...


Barbie Hsu



Yours Sincerely...


Okie I know my pictures are not exactly the most glam pics la... but what can you expect from a ger whom ppl think is "half boy half ger"??

My friends, if you read this and can spare a few minutes, do tag and comment on whether you think I look like her? How much do you think I look like her? WHERE do you think I look like her (this is a mystery to me)?


On another note...

I got another comment (when I was 13) that I look like this male actor...
It's quite embarrassing for me to say but I think I do look a wee bit like him...

sigh...


I think it's the eye la...


okie...pls stop laughing at me...

I know you are still laughing....

Arghh.....STOP!!!!

It's always like that when I tell ppl that I look like a bit tony Leong....
But hey, give him the credit, he IS actually quite good-looking eh...rite?

No comments: