Sunday, November 26, 2006

December for Marathon...

Had a bad morning today... shall not talk abt it...

Then cowan ask me to help me find this song by Teriyaki Boyz, Tokyo Drift...



It's a song in the movie, Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift...


I refuse to watch it thinking tat it is some brainless mafia show lor...hehe
Then my dear enlightened me and say it is a car racing kinda movie... Ooooh... I like!

I think the car racing scenes are much better compared to Initial D, the movie by Jay Chou. But Initial D funnier la...

The famous...

神也是人!只不过神做了一般人做不到的事情,所以他就成了神!

Haha... anyway, it's 6 more days to...


Woohoo Woohoo


Like I'm so excited abt it....
This is my 3rd marathon and I'm ashame to say I'm not prepared for it AGAIN!!!

Check out my marathon runner's pack

I'm 7663!!! If you buy 4D and strike, you know what to do hor...
Got a sling bag, a BIG white pouch and the same Blue running vest!! Ewww, I think it's damn ugly lor, didnt even wear last year's vest at all..



more goodies, 500g of filiz pasta, 3g of Deep Heat Rub and 2 Berocca Performance tablets...


Oooh... not forgetting this blank tag from adidas...


we can write something on this tag and wear it at the back of our tee to encourage ppl doing the marathon... COOL!!!


I still havent decide what to put...
Went to search for some nice quotes and came back with these still okie ones...





Then I remember this caption...


Evil...


I came up with a few of my own...




with this


Being my Favourite...


Havent decide yet le... any suggestions???

No comments: