Thursday, February 08, 2007

What Happened?!

About a year ago I bought my DS Trainer XI in purple...

Finally a good pair of shoes tat fits me well after a series of mis-fits...

I love my DS Trainer


After some time, another colour of DS Trainer XI came out

The bright orange !!!


At first I thought the colour is so loud but the more I see the more I liked it.
Now finally got people ordering shoes from asics, and just when I thought I could get this O-Bright-One...


DS Trainer XII came out...

I know it should be good news when a newer version came out...
but it is NOT a good news when


the new version look like this........


Can someone explain to me what happened???

Should I buy cheaper from Asics and get this ugly shoes or pay more and get the O-Bright-One???

I hate to make such choices...

Life's tough

No comments: