Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Do you Mask?

Okie...had wanted to write abt my Singapore Biathlon last last sat but no time yet... Anyway a bo liao post first la....

A few months back I started to go for facial...
Got quite some spots on my face la...but last time student ma no money go facial no money buy anything la....so now must start to take care. I'm suppose to do clay mask every week lor but I'm like damn lazy...haha

Anyway since today I so guai and come straight home from work, I decided to do mask too!!!

Presenting to you this episode on "Jenny doing mask"

Step 1: Wash face then make sure all the hair is out of the face first....


Step 2: Gather all the ingredients!!!


Step 3: Prepare the mask!!! Put the clay mask powder in the bowl...


Add toner...


Add extra watever...


Mix!!


Step 4: Apply on your face!

On your right cheek...


Then on your left...


Okie, now I have a face full of "mud" liao


Step 5: Wait!!!!

tick tock...tick tock...

..tick tock....

tick tick tock tock....


10 minutes later.....


The mud hardens and I cant move my face liao if not crack arh,dun pray pray


Step 6: Soak sponge and clean off the clay!!


Clean off liao....

Most important is Step 7!!!

Step 7: POSE!


Ahh... my pose always very boring one....must act cute abit....

Cute or not? haha


Actually the mask dun take very long to do hor...but I think I'm like the most lazy person in the world la....want pretty pretty cannot lazy lazy...
as the saying goes “这世界上没有丑女人,只有懒女人”---> translation is: there's no ugly woman in this world, only lazy woman....meaning if a woman ugly means she lazy to groom herself la.... you agree?

tsk tsk...

2 comments:

Keiia said...

Eh chau ka cheng, I mean cousin! How are you? Kekekeke.

lamjuice said...

wat is chua ka cheng, sound like ka cheng butt neh.... I hor wat to die la.... dunno why time always no enough one...money also no enough, sleep also no enough....sadzz