Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Doodling

Recently I'm rather fond of doodling on my tablet....


Introducing my "fat-lipped" chick


Life's pretty quiet recently...

Anyway, christmas is coming soon... that means I can go buy some xmas gifts!! *Yay*

Of course I have my xmas wishlist....

1) Canon Digital Camera (Camera stolen)
2) Ipod Nano (mp3 left at gym after workout, gone forever)
3) PSP (my love game!!)
4) A nice leather bag (every ger must have one right?)

Hmm.... I have to think hard what else I want.... this is not right....

5) I wouldnt mind a kitten (but not my mum, heehee)
6) Shopping spree!

okie that was a pretty short list...haahaa

Anyway, that's just a wishlist...

This xmas I will treat myself to a shopping spree at Bangkok!!
Went there this june and came back with....


These...


I aim to outdo myself this Dec... *grinz*

No comments: