Sunday, November 25, 2007

Reading...

I went down to Marina Square last wednesday after work....

Had dinner alone at Sakae Sushi and then started shopping around...
I didnt find anything or feel any urge to buy anything there and so I decided to go to Raffles Place Shopping Centre....

I was rather surprised that I couldnt find anything I want to buy but I refuse to go home without anything....*guilty guilty*

So I settled for something....


The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella


Enjoying myself reading the book for the past few days... I already more than halfway through...

I enjoy reading Sophie Kinsella's books... I bought the whole shopaholic series


Bought all these books one short and finish them rather quickly...
I would read these books again and again, but my mum threw 2 of the books away. I really dun understand why she would throw my stuff away without checking with me first... >=|

Well next on my reading list will be...


Shopaholic and Baby


I love all her book covers.... sweet and girly....

By the way, I'm targetting to clear my room by the end of this year.... if that can be done... I will reward myself with something...*wink wink*

No comments: