Saturday, December 15, 2007

Xmas is coming!!

I am a happy ger!!

No more facilitation for this year and next week I'm on leave till end of xmas!!

Anyway, this year I decided to buy cupcakes as xmas presents for some of my colleagues...

This idea came from this newspaper article on online cupcakes sellers in singapore. I saw the pics of all the cupcakes they have and.... CUPCAKES are so so so PRETTY!!!
Well, so I went to a few websites they featured but didnt manage to place orders because some are fully booked, some I'm not sure how the ordering process is like....

But I managed to find another website Cupcake Momma to order my xmas presents ^_^

Check out the xmas themed cupcaked I ordered!!

Alot of my colleagues say they cant bear to eat the cupcakes...haha


I spent quite some time delivering these cupcakes to my colleagues because all of them are seated at different building... -_-" it's a tough job delivering stuff to them *sigh*....It's nice to see people smile because of a small present you give... it makes me happy too!

I'll be off to bangkok next week and my boi boi will be away to tibet for the rest of the year....

He go tibet to Uhhmmmm..... I go bangkok and Wahhhh.....

ahh gotta go liao.... later!!

No comments: