Saturday, March 01, 2008

Biker Wannabe!!

I'm learning how to ride a bike now...


My first lesson is disastrous!!! Haha... got alot of bruise from it...
Was actually quite discouraged when I got stuck at the 2nd lesson a few times until boi boi tell me juz treat it as you rent bike to play lor...

Anyway, still a long way to go la.... Cant wait to own my own transport!!
That will be my 2nd bf le..... actually my bike shd be a ger and then it will be the gf of my boi boi's bike....then we can go double dating!!! (I'm clearly thinking way too much)

That's my boi boi and his bike waiting for me to go work together...hehe


Actually today suppose to go for Singapore Biathlon but decided to give up la. Still coughing and nursing the stupid sore throat plus I woke up with a headache and its raining!!! Sounds like a string of excuses hor (but I back to differ cuz all of the above are valid reasons!!).... yea I admit it... I not motivated to go la.... not feeling well is one thing, somemore no nicole and no kaki to go with... very lonely le...

I miss Nicole....*sniff sniff*

When life's quiet you wonder if you can be more "happening" and when you are too "happening" you want a more simple life... humans.... or rather Jenny..... tsk tsk tsk

No comments: