Saturday, March 08, 2008

An interesting Saturday....

Went for theory lesson in the morning and then met bf to go get something at somewhere....

So while we were having our meals, I was reading Today about the suspected murderer who was shot down at Outram MRT by the police officer. Apparently some ppl commented that the police officer should had aimed for the guy's limb to immobilize him when he try to attack the officers.
*rolls eye* I think these ppl watch too much movies and think all police officers are 神枪手 issit...

Anyway, today I spent the whole day sitting at boi boi's void deck watching him fix something on his bike...

I helped a little...hehehehe

CJ7 was there too...

He's exploring the bike...

Experiencing being a biker...

Looking at my helmet... I think he's up to something....

I see... he is looking for a new UFO... haa

Getting comfortable...

He's ready to fly again!!!

No comments: