Monday, May 05, 2008

Sick...

I'm on MC today.... *sneeze*

wat a way to start my week sia, was sick over the weekend (even though I wasn't out of my house). Somehow the mysterious flu bug juz found his way into my room la... *curse and swear*
I hate being sick... feeling weak and not having much appetite (All I got to eat is pig food!!)

Anyway, I plan to revamp this blog over here, kena dark hor the layout. Thinking of making it into something brighter and more cheerful and perhaps more girly?? hehe
Okie, I know, people who know me usually wont associate me with the word girly... but I think I'm actually quite girly inside....(there's a girly ger in me *shy shy*)
I actually went online to search for cute website resources to design my blog but there's wasnt much until I realise I should search the taiwan websites instead. Gosh!!! their stuff are so cute!!!! *faint dramatically* (wat do I mean by fainting dramatically? it means I will spin one round then fall onto the ground so gracefully that I will put all the ballerinas to shame!! wahahaha)

okie, I shall go and collect all the nice resources and start working on it soon!! 期待,期待!!

Ahhh, my medicine's effect is kicking in liao.... brain is shutting down now...
I will blog on my taiwan trip very soon... it's Da Best Holiday ever!!

No comments: