Sunday, June 01, 2008

Dear Diary...

Finally my bf is back from outer space...

It's nice to have him back... was getting a tad lonely without him around *可怜的女人*
We went to Suntec on Saturday to pak tor. When he reached my place at 9plus in the morning... I thought we're juz going somewhere nearby for breakfast before heading for town but nooo.... somehow I managed to get dressed and sit my lazy ass on my bf's bike.

Itinerary of the day:
Breakfast
Watch Movie
Bookfair
Lunch
Pick up my Hard disk

First stop: MacDonald
MacDonald's happy meal toy is the characters from Kung Fu Panda. I got the Shifu and he's pretty funky....hehehe

Second stop: Movies
Well, Indiana Jones was quite a disappointment... and there wasn't any movie I wanted to watch in particular at the moment. Since Bf say want to watch Narnia, I comply lor.

It was definitely above my expectation ^_^ and now I feel like reading the books too!


There were quite some trailers of the upcoming movies before the movie starts and they all seem totally "watchable" =P



My Must-Watch Movie List


Since we're on the subject of Movies... I was walking out to the MRT with some of my colleagues the other day. She mentioned that she havent watch a movie for 6 months and this piece of information was received by a loud gasp by the other colleague. She say that everyone who has a bf/gf usually watches all the (good) movies once it's out, leaving all their unattached friends with no one to watch those movies with. Come to think about it, I do watch alot of movies with my bf. It's juz a typical sorta thing to do when you go out with your bf ma... I mean what else can you do in Singapore hur hur hur...

Third Stop: Bookfair
One word - Unexciting

Fourth Stop: Lunch
Lunched at Fish & Co and for the first time of my life, I did not order seafood platter!! Haa... it's juz weird that everytime I go Fish & Co. I always end up having the same thing (ahh deja vu of my conservative appetite..pff)
Ordered the New York Fish n Chips and my oh my.... the Fish portion is HUMONGOUS!! But Fret Not as I'm amply prepared for times like this.... I have my bf with a bottomless stomach with me...hehehehe

Fifth Stop: Pickup my Hard disk
It was raining and I was too tired to go Sim Lim (so is my bf) so we end up picking up some magazines from Harris Bookshop and had a drink at Gelare.

And that's the most Interesting Part of my entire weekend. So much for that *sigh*

No comments: