Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend 没了

It's a very very rare occurrence that I actually go town 3 days in a row and met 3 different friends over the weekend too...

Anyway, I've finally chosen the 5 lucky bags already... gave one to my mum and left 4 to sell!! Sold one to my cousin already and 3 more for sale!!

Didnt bring my camera out yesterday cuz I was rushing to meeting Vanessa at 10am to go for the sale... like so kiasu right but it was worth it la...


Saw this bear bear baby shoes from Baby Gap... sooo adorable right?! Wanted to get this for my bf's new born nephew but Vanessa told me this is too big for a newborn so I didnt get it lor

This is the clothes section lor, got La Senza, Guess, GAP, Raoul... La Senza Bra is like 3 for $30!!! I got 3!! hiak hiak hiak

This is the Guess bag section.. I think this is the most crowded section liao...
Psst... 95% on the rack one not nice one, must intercept the new boxes ones then you get nicer bags..... (wah lao, I so auntie la!!!)

Saw this bra and tot it's super Kinky la...ohhohoho

Vanessa is sooo sad that she has to leave the place...haa


So today, I went town again to meet Mable!! Was 20mins late.... *oops*
But Mable was busy combing through the comic section at Kinokuniya la...

Went for lunch at the zhong huan there and chit chat like for hours. We only decided to leave the place because our bladders are on the verge of bursting... hahaha


Bought a Black Mickey Mouse MP3 player as Mable's belated bday present... damn cute la, incredibly tempted to get one for myself tooo *greedy greedy*

Mable got me an Elmo with a lollipop...Love it!!!

I bought a set of 便便日报 to help me pass time when I sit on my
"great white throne" next time...hehehe

Went to Isetan and bought some "pok pok"
Pok pok is the act-cute name for Koropok =P
This one highly recommended by Mable... not nice then she know >=|

This one looks good le...

Had to go Wisma Atrium to collect the goodie bag for next week's Reebok Pink Ribbon walk 2008. Signed with Vanessa, Michelle (nicole's sister) and her husband. Looking forward to it =)

Next we went to Wheelock for some sweet dessert... Eh I cannot remember the name liao but it's at wheelock level 3 lor...

Check out the menu... like exotic hor...

Vitamin cocktail nia... never hear before... next time shall try try

你的女朋友喜欢喝醋drink ma? This is for her....wahahahaha

This is Mable's Mango Parfait.
She say Parfait means 怕肥 and Buffet means 不肥... -_-"

This is my chocolate mosse cake, too hungry and took a bite
before realizing I havent take pic *hehehe*

Mable act cute-ing

After dessert than main course...haaa
I still hungry ma... I tot chocolate mosse eat liao will full but hor no le *sigh*
We went down to sakae for a quick sushi bite lor and of course indulge a little on the 转蛋 exercise. Only 转 one each la but we spent quite some time looking at the toys inside and made alot of noise *bleah*

Finally on our way home... tired neh..

Ahh, this is the stuff in the goodie bag (monkey not included hor...)

Okie, very late liao and havent bathe... 香死人了!!!

No comments: