Thursday, October 02, 2008

Hossan, LIVE!

Chance upon this poster for Hossan, LIVE! at my workplace.


Synopsis: You’ve heard of Billy Joel, Elton John and Barry Manilow? Well, brace yourself for Singapore’s very own! He can tinkle those little notes on that ebony and ivory, and tease any audience into submission. From pop to jazz to broadway to classical, Hossan Leong oozes musical talent like no other! Join Hossan as he tickles your funny bone with his wit and humour, making this a night to remember!

The last show I went was the one by Kumar the queen and I though it's not too bad. And he is very funny but SOOOO skinny and hiao le!!! hahahaha



I thought I should go watch this too since it's at RP. The show is on 14 Nov and the tickets are $20/$30 so rather affordable ba. Shall jio my friends to watch!!!
Just in case anyone is interested or want to join in ah...details can be found here.

No comments: