Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Sunday Note of Randomness....

Okie... time to keep up with my "resolutions"....

Mad busy period at work these few weeks. I have so much work to do that I think I'm suppose to work over the weekend but I'm like so in-need of some rotting time at the same time.

Signed up for Sundown Marathon and I am still not running regularly.... -_-"


Anyway, went to Science center with a couple of colleagues yesterday and went to IMM for some foodie and Daiso-shopping. Oooh, I love daiso but yesterday I didnt went crazy...

Got myself these:


2 Piggy PVC pouches.... Kawaii!!!



This is a stencil!!! I got smacked by them for buying this....
They say I 小孩子 -_-" and ask me buy this for what..... *bian zui*


Victoria's Secret is IN SINGAPORE!!!!



Today, Ah Seng was suppose to bring me go Sentosa to check out the Victoria's Secret store. But I heard people say it's damn small and sure to be a disappointment. Sooo.... I decided to go down to Kino to get my first copy of Sweet Jap magazine.... nah...now that I can read Jap...

It's all for the Black Cher Bag that comes with it..... *heehee*


I love the prints but the handles is really abit too short... -_-"

I am sooo going to collect all the other colors.... should I? hmmmm....maybe I should count the number of bags I have now.... got a couple more additions....

Oh yea, I also have this huge bruise on my thigh now...


It's about 6cm long....

I think I'm easily bruised and I'm also very very very chor lor....
I should start "documenting" all my bruises in this blog.... *bo liaoz-ing*



This is another bruise 4 months back...

I think I need to snack and take a nap....tomorrow's monday and back to work again
AAAGGGGRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH..............

No comments: