Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My first post for 2015

Tradition must be kept so this is me keeping a 10-year tradition, to post at least one entry a year in this little blog. It has accompanied me through my young adulthood and I think I should keep it alive as long as I can.

I seldom write in this blog anymore as I don't have much to share and when you have no real thoughts to share, you are just blabbering away. There are already enough crap on the internet and I do not wish to contribute to it.

Having said that, I do however been writing on a physical diary since 2013. It started as a challenge I gave myself to record my entire year when I turn 30. I will have to say most of it are ranting and mindless blabbering about nothing important. I was very proud of myself that I actually managed to finish writing the entire diary (Ah Seng say I will not last beyond March but I proved him wrong!). So I decided to continue in 2014 and now 2015 I have a super bling diary.

Recently I realised I do have more things I have thoughts about that I would like to pen down (maybe it's coming of  age). So here I am, back to my good old blog to spend some quality time with.

I'm 32 this year and I started this blog when I'm 22. I think I'm (quoting a Bangkok tee) same same but different.

Let's start with what's still the same:
I'm still the clown except with even thicker skin (okie so this is same same but different) or maybe I just level up! HAHA

Still pretty darn lazy but with a bit more sense of responsibility and better time management. I have 2 doggies that depend on me and I have many commitments so yea I have GROWN up abit.

More self sufficient and not as affected by people around me. I remember I cared SO much about what others thought about me. I want people to like me, I try to be nice and not talk bad about anyone. I try to be as accommodating as I can. I didnt realise I have tried so hard just to be a doormat and allow people to walk all over me.