Sunday, September 18, 2005

Some doses of Jenny's Medicine

"A Merry Heart Does good Like a Medicine"
Cant help being "bo liao" sometimes, lame jokes and even lamer quotations can make my day sometimes.


He who laughs last thinks the slowest.
(So I shall look out for the person who is the last to laugh at my jokes.....)

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.
(Nope, I dun have film but I do have my 128mb compactflash card...)

Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.
(hmmmm.... wat?)

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
(That's why people say Silence is GOLD)

Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world's population.
(WOW~What a revelation!! I didnt know that till today!)

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
(Yawnzzz)

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
(This is the reason why you shouldnt watch pageant during the Q&A session... juz kidding)

No comments: