Thursday, October 06, 2005

Check this out!!

It's 1:35am.... for the past 2 months, I dun stay up till this late usually. Change of lifestyle.... sleep early wake up NOT SO late... heehee

I'm still quite a pig! Took a nap early today, told myself nap for a hour then wake up study le end up I slept for a good 4 HOURS!!! some things juz dun change...

Found this really interesting quiz on my friend, Kok Leng's blog....
(sorry it seems tat my blog entries are alot of quizzes but BLESS you ppl!! you all can try it when you are real bored rite?? haha)

You are Ephesians
You are Ephesians.


Which book of the Bible are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


So I'm an Ephsian huh.... okie, I shall go read up abt Ephesian and see wat it says... cool!

I totally agree I'm abit on the non-traditional type.... but I guess tat's wat special about me? Dun like to be juz categorised then put away... must be mysterious...then life will be exciting ma rite??

No comments: