Thursday, November 24, 2005

Do you have a million-dollar smile?

Know wat's the longest english word ???

It's SMILES!!

Dun look at me like I'm an idiot k... I passed my maths papers, thank you very much, and I have no problem counting 1 to 10,000,000...

Look at the word again carefully...

sMILEs

You ought to be shot if you still cant see it...
It's the longest word cuz there's a mile between the first and the last letter...

That's not the main part of today's entry though...

Exams are FINALLY coming to an end...(so near yet so far)

for many who had finished, they are already rotting in their new found freedom but for the rest of us...we are still slogging away for our last battle this thursday or friday

Ayy... It's been so long...We can no longer remember how it feels to be happy and smiling seems to be the last thing we feel like doing...

But I feel tat we should smile more...simply cuz it makes us look better and quoting from an pastor... "The cheapest (and most effective) cosmestic is a smile"

It's true you know.... juz ask yourself if you will be turn off by someone who has this face that look like it's baptised in Tom Yam juice perpetually...

Okie, so now I've convinced you that smiling is impt... the sixty-four-thousand-dollar question is how to smile when you dun feel like it?

READ and Thou shall be enlighten....


note: This is for all the cheapos and fakers only....



It's wat I call a CFS (Cheap & Fake Smile)


Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for any injury caused by this okie? I have no duty of care towards ppl who read this okie? I DID NOT advise you to try okie? Therefore you cannot sue me for tort of neglience!! *evil laughter*


I still prefer the genuine smile, it's priceless and looks stunning on everyone...

okie...another lame entry but dun worry, I'm finish with it....

"Dun smile only because you are happy, smile to make yourself happy"

It's another day in Pearnet... *salute*

=D
..
...
.
=>
.
....
...
..
=)
...
..
....
..
^_^

practising wat I've juz blogged

No comments: