Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Untitled

Okie, before I start lamenting about my revision, here's a lame question...

Question: "What makes the monkey falls off the tree?"
*hint* lame question means an even lamer answer...get it?

I thought it's a bliss to have 9 days to study for my last paper...

And how far is it from the truth???
As far as the pimple is to my nose....

The truth is.... i think it is a pure torture to have so many days to study for this paper (pls dun hit me for saying tat...not tat I'm a genius or wat, I juz dunno how to study for this paper and given 9 days to study it is freaking me out BIG TIME)

It's official!! My life until the end of my law paper is MEANINGLESS ....arrrgghhh


*breathes in deeply*

Ahhh... okie.... I'm bored highlighting the whole of my Law text so I've decided to do something that requires some brain cell activities...Sprouting nonsense here of course!!

okie... I still have no idea what I'll be writing about....ay...wherever my thoughts leads loh...ahaha...so sorry to disappoint you...

Anyway, I was juz talking to my ultra skinny friend Dinesh the other day...
He juz came back from Australia for vacation and he sent an sms to my old phone number...of course I didnt reply..duh... and later at night he "accused" me of ignoring his sms...Can I sue him?? err... for false accusation? (got such thing or not?)

I wished I had that old number now though... why??? cuz the first 5 digits is exactly the same as my sweetie's... how cool is it huh.... I really want that number back *sigh*

Maybe I should dial the number and check if it is in use? if not, maybe I can request it back next time?

What if someone is using it already???
hmph... I'll call everyday (using pay phone of course! or use my house number, it's private number) and harrass that person until he/she decided to change number??? haha, clever right?
I can also start giving out that number to my friends and ask them to call whenever they need a place to vent? *Oooh, you're so BAD!!*

Any better suggestions than that?? Anyone??

*yawnzz* Today's weather great for napping... I think I'll probably continue again next time.....

Oh, juz before I go... have you manage to come up with a list of lame answers to my lame question?

The answer: GRAVITY of course!

Lame enough for you?

Not lame enough??... you give me your ans and we'll see

No comments: