Friday, November 25, 2005

Little bit of Retail Therapy

Yipee!! Exam's finally Finally OVER

I'm was home for the past 5 days!!!! Not even one step out of my house door!!
(not exactly studying diligently though...)

So today after my last paper, I went jalan jalan with my sweetie!

Gave myself alittle treat today too!!

okie, I finally had my haircut at Kimage!!


Ahh, this pose is sooo...hmph...no choice, pimples not so obvious this way... dunno why exam period then face like become pimple plantation...sigh

Look! I got abit of fringe liao!! and my coloured ends are all snipped off le...
though it's much shorter than I've expected but it turns out okie ba...heehee.. first time I didnt cry after a haircut wor...

Ohh, I also got my Kimage card today!!


Tadah!!!

Friends!!! Anyone want to go kimage cut or colour or watever, can borrow this from me!! 20% off on weekdays and 10% at weekends....not bad eh...

Got a nice body spray too!!!


Fruity Rhythm from Adidas

It's really nice and.... the spray deodorant cost only $7!! Now I can spray myself HAPPY liao!!!

And last but not least I got myself something from one of my fav shop.....


Love their necklaces!! Nicole and Vanessa bought me one necklace from them and I juz got hook on necklaces by Jos craft...think I have 5 necklaces from them...


This is the 6th!!

Love the butterfly!! Was deciding between blue and pink....sweetie prefer the pink one on me... (never occur to me tat guys will choose pink over blue, my sweetie is so cute!)

Wah, walk until my legs are sore.... still sore now....

Tired but happy.... I'm so easy to please...haha

No comments: