Saturday, November 26, 2005

Let the SPANKED speak

Found something that you all might find useful in the future...

Parenting tips on naughty naughty kids....I was quite a naughty kid...actually I'm a very naughty kid...and I'm glad my parents didnt do this on me...

Here it goes....

Most of the population think it is very improper to spank children, so my hubby and I have tried other methods to control our kids when they have one of "those moments".

One that we found very effective is for me to just take the child for a car ride and talk. They usually calm down and stop mishaving after our little car ride together.

I've included a photo of one of our sessions, with our son, in case you would like to use the method.

....
...
..
..
.
...
.
...
..
.



*dumbfounded*

Talk about spanking... I think I got lots of them when I was a kid... naughty ma...

eh... i cannot remember all the stuff I got spank for la... but sometimes I think my parents hit me out of anger which shouldnt be the case cuz spanking is suppose to be teaching kids a lesson...

There are times when I feel tat my parents are unreasonable to spank me, I got angry with them...and when I became alittle older (but still the "spank-able" age) I will snatch the cane from my parents sometimes when I feel tat they were being unreasonable to want to spank me... I mean parents are still human ma and arent perfect in their ways.

I think I'm really a rebellious kid... maybe not exactly rebellious but probably cuz I'm strong about my views... will stand up for them? Alot of times I got spank because I told my parents they are wrong (if you say your parents are wrong, you sure get spank one, even if they are really wrong)... but even if I know I will get spanking I will still say out... very stubborn Jenny...

But I'm glad tat my parents spanked me... cuz I still believe that spanking is essential to make a child learn... however, spanking only work for younger kids... Never ever spank a teenager... well, to be frank, the pain from those normal cane is quite bearable but it is the humiliation that come with it that bother the teenager... I wasnt scare of caning anymore when I was little bigger...

hmph, why am I talking like I'm some parenting expert hur...?

Oh, actually I'm juz writing this down from the point of view of the SPANKED....

so next time when I'm going to be the SPANKER, I will know what I should do and wat I shouldnt do... haha


Sigh, I wish I have a cat at home now... so sad that my "meow meow" went missing abt 2 years ago...

I'm also taking a break from keeping betta (fighting fish), was having too much training and too little rest and no time to take care of them.... I had like 20 pieces of them but some died cuz I didnt manage to change water tat frequently and also cuz of the blackish water and some anti chlorine crystal incompatibility which results in formation of thin films on the water surface the day after I change water... had to give this a break...

Some pics of my bettas...





I lent all my nisso tanks and my betta rack to willy... think I'll get one really nice betta to keep first.... yeah, this holiday I'll go look for my dream betta!
and 小镇全 shall his name be!

In the mean time, two little cute turtles are under my care...heehee...


This is the 小 turtle

this is the FAT turtle


CUTE or not? heehee...


This is wat they eat


Proof that they like it!!!


Okie, I better get going! Going to be late liao....

GOING OUT AGAIN!!! YEAH!

No comments: