Tuesday, November 29, 2005

No fate between Me and Badminton

Arghh, that penang trip entry is going to take me a least a week to finish!
It's still not done yet hor...

Okie Hols' here for everyone except for the poor final year students like myself...okie, will complain about my fyp later...

So wat's been happening after my exams?

Hmph, thurs after law paper was the little retail therapy for moi and on friday it was my sweetie's turn for some retail therapy at expo... he's buying a laser printer... SEE! Guys can buy printer and be very happy about it... I dun get it...


Sweetie looks like a professional auntie with tat trolley

I have to chase after him for these shots k....sigh...

Saturday sweetie came over my house, sunday also and today too!!

Today, he came over and we went to play badminton!! I havent play in like dunno how many centuries liao.... It was soo fun! I used to LOVE badminton when I was a kid... it's like the first sport I ever did.... played like very day in primary, I use my recess time to play with my classmate... it was very popular in my pri sch during that time.

Actually I thought of taking up badminton as my eca back then but somehow I didnt got in....eh, i'm not saying I'm very good but I pretty sure the girls who got in (pri sch) are not better than me....

Well, firstly I think the selection of the players sux.... since there's alot of us who want to join so the teacher wanted to pick out those with the best stamina first...

faintz.... I really think the teacher need some help in this area... I'm not a PE teacher but I think I have common sense enough to know that stamina can be trained and wat's more impt is the skill or potential tat kid have...yes, true that skills can be picked up but it'll take alot more time and effort not to mention very good coaching to improve skills than improving on stamina...agree? I mean how ridiculous is it to send off the kid even without seeing him or her play? Okie, I'm one of those sent off....wait.... still got more..

Secondly, I think that teacher have some sort of brain damage.... She gave the instruction and she forgot all about it.... okie, you know wat she made the kids do to test their stamina? She ask them to run up and down this stairs in the hall and she said, we can only stop when she blow the whistle....so okie, easy peasy.... I ran up and down, up and down and up and down again then I heard her whistle... so I stopped and looked at her... and tat's when she came and sent me off... tat's it! I wasnt given a chance to play at all! I was very upset...but I stayed on and see the rest play... I almost wanted to cry when I saw the rest of the girls play... 9.5 out of the 10 girls cant even serve properly....sorry I know it's like I'm bitching abt my own friends but tat's the truth! That's the reason I dun play badminton with my female classmates... (ps/ I was a super tomboy btw) when I play with them 95% of the time the shuttlecock doesnt come back...(and I havent mention tat if I recall correctly I beat almost all the guys in my class in 1.6km run? think I was only behind 2 or 3 of the guys...stamina? I think so wor...haha argh, sorry I know I sound like I'm bragging but I juz felt I was judged unjustly!...if tat didnt happen you might see Jenny the Badminton player liao...but then I think Jenny the Biathlete or Lifeguard sounds more cool...haha)

Why super tomboy? CUZ I had the SHORTEST hair in class (including all the males!) when I Was in P5, my fringe was like 5mm long when I pull it real hard, it's almost NON EXISTANT! thanx for my dad's hairdresser friend... I never like any of my haircut by her... I tell you she has the SHARPEST red finger nails and when she shampoo and wash my hair... I had to bite my lips to stop myself from screaming in pain! And as always, the return trip from her salon was always a teary one....now I feel so sorry for myself... *sob sob*

okie, back to my badminton story...after that I felt tat it's okie not being in the team... SO I kinda stop badminton in pri sch but I got into mini tennis instead... it was fun... I had a group of very happening seniors too... they were all P5 I think while I'm P4.... they are also the smart kids...all from EM1 and I was the only EM2 student there...

When I went to P5 I thought i could finally play but somehow my form teacher felt tat I shouldnt cuz tat eca distract me from my sch work... oie! Juz because I am so excited about my eca and less so about my sch work, I'm distracted? Why dun you go figure out why I behave like this during your lesson? It may very well because your lesson pretty much....SUCKS! hahaha..... I cant imagine myself talking like tat to my teacher this way when I'm in pri sch...haha

aiya... kids will be kids ma...actually I think all my teachers in my pri sch didnt like me much?? except maybe my P6 chinese language teacher... she's my FAV teacher!! I love all her lessons... she make the lesson so much more interesting... everyday after sch, when my mum ask me wat sch work I have, I'll always pull out my chinese hw and start doing... in fact I even do ahead of the class cuz I enjoy my chinese lesson so much...I think she was the teacher who make me like Chinese Language, even till now I wouldnt mind learning it. I did pretty well in tat subject all the way till JC although I slacked alittle and got a A2 in my mother tongue. (ACJC ma, it's a sin to do too well in Chinese there bleah...okie, I'm joking hor...) I remember I always make sure I have the highest score in every single test when I was under that teacher.


My fav teacher and me!

Picture was taken juz before I left my pri sch... ahh, talk abt mini tennis, like I say after my form teacher talk to the teacher-in-charge abt me being distracted he ask me to try to put more effort in my sch work loh...why do they want to kill the only little fun I have in sch?? Anyway, I became librarian cuz my fav teacher is the teacher-in-charge so heehee... I went loh... I'm pretty good at wrapping books leh!!... and after a while I join the christian fellowship too...

The last time I met my fav teacher...okok, she's Shen Lao Shi (Miss Sim).... I was in JC liao, I met her on a bus when I was going home.... She's pregnant and still look as gorgeous! Her husband is a blessed man! heehee... so is her child...

okie, my arm are getting sore from all the typing, actually it's already sore when I type, today's badminton session was too much for my little arm... lots of muscle microtears!! Hope I'll survive tmr's biathlon training!

Ay! I haven talk abt my schedule this hols....never mind... tmr then plan la!

haha... orh, juz something to share before I officially sign off....

Something from the net....

THE TEXAS STYLE

No comments: