Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Top Ten... Who's In? Who's Not?

Okie... today my entry will be very bo liao...

A few days ago, I pestered my sweetie to show me photos in his laptop... he's rather unwilling though...*shrug*

Anyway, he did lah...and I saw pictures of some female celebrities in his com too...WAIT.... before you go "TSK TSK TSK" I know that 99% of the guys does that too (the other 1% is gay so you're excused)....so dun you judge ppl like that *nod nod*

Then I tell my bf tat I will start to collect male celebrities pics and save them in my com too....but.... I really has got no extra memory space for those pics and wat for?

So today, I've decided that if I were to do that which guys' pic would it be??

Juz to shorten the list, I'll put in the top 10? hehz....


On the 10th spot, we have Eric Szmanda

He's the lab cutie in CSI... I'm a CSI fan ma... yeah...Next....


Richard Gere!!!

Okie, I know he is old... but you know the first time I watched Pretty Woman was when I was in JC???? Like 10 years after the movie was shown.... so yeah, I'm slow...


Gary Dourdan

My fav CSI Warrick Brown... okie, I'm a hardcore CSI fan...


Neo from the Matrix

Okie, I know it's Keanu Reeves as Neo in Matrix... but this is MY blog!! I say Neo means NEO... haha... well, the sunglass is a must-have to be in this spot anyway


Legolas from LOTR

I think Legolas is much more handsome than Orlando Bloom...tsk tsk...


Heath Ledger

Erm... from 10 things I Hate about you... nice messy hair...who say messy cant be beautiful?? *comforting myself*


in the No.4 Spot Hugh Grant

I think he's a good actor... love his movies esp About a Boy... I like his accent too...


Coming from Smallville, we have Lex Luthor

Okie... alot of my friends say I have a weird taste cuz I find him appealing...hey,give him the credit... he's the guy to convince me that bald is sexy k?


Tony Jaa

Okie, he's not any random thai worker in singapore...haha... you have to watch Ong Bak!!! Love the chasing scenes... I wish I can jump around like him...


NOW we've reached the first spot of my List le....
Want to make a guess who he is??
....
..
.
...
..
.....
..
.
.
...
..
......
..
...
.
.
..
...
Are you tired of the Dots???
...
..
.
.
.......
.
...
.
I sure am tired of typing them though....
.
...
.....
..
..
.
...
..
.
........
...
.....
..
.
Aiya, no surprise here la


The Winner is my SWEETIE of course!!

Picture replaced... the previous pic show too much skin, I love this picture too!!

He's the sweetest!!

He's my fav!!!

He's MINE.....muhaha

okie... I'm acting like a BLOODY bimbo already... oops...pardon me for that...haha

No comments: