Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas with sweetie

Christmas is over...

Bet everyone had a great time...

Well for me, I had a good christmas too!!

Sweetie came over my place and we made potatoe prawn salad and peach almond jelly and we watch LORD OF THE RING: THE TWO TOWERS...

Sounds like boring? tsk tsk tsk, time spent with someone you love is the best way to spend your christmas!!!

Sweetie bought me something else for xmas too...


A book on cats and a small blue notebook

Sweetie knows I love cats so bought me a book with interesting and funny quotations on cats. I like blue so he also bought me a blue notebook....
And it's a small notebook and a small book he got me... you know why???
Cuz he thinks I'm very small sized.... I dun think so leh...
1.62m is not very small loh.... below 1.55m is small okie?

Anyway, on our way to my house on xmas, I was teasing my sweetie that now that he has a gf, he will have a more "interesting" life... cuz there's someone to make you very happy, very angry, very excited and very upset...

So....

Life before Jenny came into sweetie's life... he has a very stable and routine lifestyle.....

(since sweetie didnt allow me to take his pic this time to illustrate his life before he has a gf.... my bear bear has kindly agreed to make a guest appearance and help me illustrate my point...)

Introducing my Bear Bear...


He takes pride in having cotten wool for his Brain


Okie, back to my illustration...

So before there was Jenny in Sweetie's life...



When sweetie is Sad...
He looks like this




When sweetie is Happy...
He looks like this




When sweetie is Bored...
He looks like this




When sweetie is Angry...
He looks like this



haha....

okie, I needa sleep liao, so late!!!

No comments: