Thursday, December 29, 2005

My Treasure Shoe Box...

I have this adidas shoe box that I keep all the letters, notes and cards my friends gave me over the years... in fact I have some dated back to my primary school days!!

It's fun taking it out and read the stuff your friends wrote to you years ago...


My treasure Box!


I realise I write letters quite alot in my sec sch days....

Yvonne Png and Tan LiLian... they are my training mates in cross country.
Yvonne is same age as me while Li Lian is a year younger... was very close to the two of them back then but now we've lost contact...

But the one person who wrote the MOST to me is....

MABLE!!!



These are juz some of the notes that Mable wrote to me!



Eh why did mable sent me a BLANK card??? Sob sob


It's not exactly totally blank but still...tsk tsk tsk....disappointed..


Mable then manages to redeem herself by giving me cards like this...hiak hiak


One of my fav birthday card from mable...nice hor!


Then I have friends that drew pictures of me in these cards....


Vanessa draw me draw until so ugly....diao diao


Bipeng's version of me is Sadako...hmph...




Nicole's card is always very neat and very nice...



Drawn by nicole, cute hor...like it alot leh...

I never had any vday cards from a guy that says..."be mine" or "pls be my valentine"...I also never receive any flowers on vday too...haizz, not pretty enough issit? haizz... why the guys so stupid one....such a charming and pretty lady also they can miss....tsk tsk tsk...the world is so unbecoming now

Anyway good thing I still have friends who do give cards to girls that do not receive such cards from guys....*squeeze dry my hankie...*


Card from Ricky, a JC classmate and Yihao

Ricky made a vday card for me and daphne... my card and her will fit together into a full picture... mine is with cats and daphne's one is with sheep...so nice hor....
Yihao, tat guy promised to make chocolate for me since he is making it for the ger he likes but later he told me no more left for me....wah...so bo xin one...so he made a card for me loh.... I still want the handmade chocolate leh....

Before I came into NTU, I met this friend, Vincent from irc who is also going NTU and going to be in the same lecture group for the first 2 sems...he's really a great friend... I was totally clueless and too lazy to find out abt stuff in sch...and he was the one who helped me activated my NTU webmail, remind me alot of stuff and even printed lecture notes for me...



Although we dun talk much now but I always feel thankful to have such a friend who is geninuely concerned about me...

okie... I think this entry is getting alittle too long...

I shall end it with two funny messages I found in some of the cards...


It's from my primary sch classmate...I got a very gentle bf now liao leh...



I self-declared to have the sexiest butt in my JC cross country team...heehee


Have a GREAT weekend and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: