Thursday, December 15, 2005

FYP....

What does FYP stand for??

NTU's Version -- Final Year Project

Nicole's Version -- Find Your Partner

Kok Leng's Version -- For Your Pain

Haha... Haizz, I still feel tat I'm not making much progress. Did a 9-hour experiment a few days back... actually it is not as siong as it sound cuz it's mostly waiting time...

Put on a layer of Thiol (smelly stuff) and wait for 3 hours, then clean it then put another layer of Silica and sensitive layer and wait for another 3 hours and then heat it for 2 hours with the last half an hour of close monitoring loh...

Research work is really boring...not something I see myself doing at all...it's super boring and sometimes when you put in so much time and effort you might not get any results loh... I HATE THAT

And the worst thing is when you are so careful with your experiment then someone can come and mess it up for you...though not intentionally you still feel pissed loh...

I was talking to the PHD student I was working with... he asked how I find the project so far... I say it's very frustrating and I dun like research work... and then he made a comment "So you like to do things that you dun have to use your brain"..... what???? Hello? Only research work need to use brain meh? That's not quite a sentence a person who use brain will say??? haha, okie, I dun dislike him but sometimes I juz feel tat we're totally different ppl la...

Make me sound like some bimbo.... (but at least bimbo is pretty rite? haha)
Even if I'm a bimbo, I'm a Brainy Bimbo loh....dear dear say it's an oxymoron, ya, a moron that uses oxy (pimple cream la)....

So if you dun like research work means you dun like to use brain??? I think many people will beg to differ loh...haizz

I hate fyp but I have to do it... I have to graduate!!! To go do soemthing tat I totally have no idea on and have absolutely NO INTEREST in is probably a lesson in itself... I will come out a better WOMAN...

Good Day ahead... right, lunch and off to my FYP again!

No comments: