Wednesday, December 14, 2005

NTU Lifeguard Makan Trip....

Wah, this morning wake up body aching all over...

Yesterday was out the whole day loh... morning biathlon training at 8am but I reached there at almost 9am cuz the biathlon training always start very late... and there was only 5 of us...

We did warm up and drills then do a ladder down swim 400m, 300m, 200m then 100m with 30 sec rest in between.... I think I died after the swim

But we still have the runs.... one round track warm up then drills then 3 sets of 5x400m run at 5km pace.... this is very siong for me cuz I havent been running regularly and I'm not very fit at the moment...so as usual la, I juz give myself a 50% discount.... did only one and a half set ---> 7 rounds!!! haha

After training, went lunch with dear then go library to try to do abit of reading for my FYP report...then met up with dearie after he knock off

Then it's the NTU lifeguard makan trip!!!

We reached SRC pool at 6:50pm.... suppose to meet at 7pm there but there's only dear dear, me and Linus....

At 7:05pm....


Starving already and where is everyone else???!!!!
We waited till abt 7.30pm then most of the people who are meeting in NTU finally turned up... we head to our bus and


so our Journey Begins....


On our way to our first stop...


Dear Dear so happy that we are finally going



Picture time with my Penang Roomies and my Dear


So we reached our first destination.....


Food to order there are Carrot Cake, Hokkien Mee...


Only a handful of us at the first stop...



Then Liwei and Shereen are coming down to join us from NUS.... they are our National Lifesavers!!!

So while waiting for them, I shall take some photos of my primary sch!!! Wah, now the school looks so nice....



After a while Shereen and Liwei reached and we're on our way again....



Entertaining ourselves on the bus


It's Dear Dear and Me again



Yeah... we reached our second destination le!!!


Chomp Chomp!!



Uwei, Melissa, Shawn, Peishan, Joel, Shuli and Jason joined in


Stuff to order at Chomp Chomp:
Stingray, Sugar Cane, Satay, Satay Bee Hoon



Done with our Second Stop...



To our LAST STOP....


What is a makan trip without Geylang?


Eating faces...



Got a ride from Melissa home.... think I reached home at almost 1am...
Actually I think I still can eat somemore....

I miss the food first thing I woke up this morning loh....*droolz*

I'm trying to compile my own makansutra now... more makan trips to come!!!
Anyone recommedations?? Dun ask me go resturant...spoil the trip only hor, Singapore can get good food at hawker.....heehee
Looks like I'm on the right track to gain some weight now.....

No comments: