Sunday, December 11, 2005

My Art Teacher....

I grew up reading comics... Dragon Ball, Rama 1/2, sailormoon etc...

and of course my fav RG Veda!



My old nick Ashura was from it's main character...



The Pictures are NICE rite??? Wish I can draw something like tat!!!

I was addicted to manga and animations... I still like them now too...juz tat I dun spend on them now, no more buying comics...but I still have quite a stack at home collecting dust in the store room....sigh

It's probably the reason why I used to love to draw last time... I'll always vandalise all my textbooks... even my friends' and I dun use pencil to draw, I use PEN in their textbooks but I used pencil in mine!!! hahaha.... I remember this classmate from primary sch in particular, Junyi... He's a very cute, fair and plump little boy who sits beside me... I think his parents pampers him alot, he always have the most pens in his pencil case... CDs, Discman, Lots of snacks, always has new RL Stine books... I think I'm quite a nasty little gal, who keep drawing in his textbook during lesson...haha but he's nice, he cant do anything to me also and he always buys my fav snack to share with me... heeehhee... I guess he figured tat since he's stuck sitting next to me, treating me nice will make his life a more pleasant one??? haha, wah, I sound like a mafia now...

Anyway, I used to dream abt being a comic artist.... but my drawings are not up to standard....sigh...and I dun think I have the patience to do that...

Hmmm, after that I went to sec sch and we all had to take art lessons and were introduced still life drawing and I quite like it too...but it was quite shitty sometimes cuz it was so obvious tat our art teacher practises the FINE art of FAVOURITISM.... okie, I wasnt really the victim but I juz felt that she was really unfair when she give marks.... she's still quite nice to me probably cuz she's my cousin's friend in nie (cousin's 13 years older than moi)

Why do I say she's unfair when giving marks?? okie, I have this classmate M, she's a very cheery ger and she really know how to make small talks with everyone and has a really sweet tongue...so our Art teacher Mrs C likes her alot. Dun misunstand me ok? M is a rather good friend of mine... M isnt really very good at drawing but she always gets pretty decent marks from Mrs C, in fact, Mrs C will help her "edit" M's work and then give marks in front of every student... she doesnt do that for any other students... I have this other friend wn... she's rather quiet but is pretty good with drawing but she get penalised for little stuff like drawing too small etc...diao...and wn and m will end up having the abt the same marks....tat's so unfair loh...

wasnt too impressed with that art teacher... I stopped putting in much effort for my art homework, juz enough to get by. wat's the use to put in soo much effort in your work when someone who can get as much as you do juz because she know how to talk?

Come to think abt it now, i wonder what will it be like if I were to raise this issue straight to the teacher when she's "editing" M's work??? BLEAH....

It seems tat I'm rather unhappy with alot of my old sch teachers???

haha...well, they dun like me tat much, I also DUN like them tat much?? not exactly la...juz tat I wasnt the 100% good student.... got 70% ba....still got some teachers quite like me also one leh... like my P6 chinese teacher? heehee

okie, so I'm done with my primary sch PE teacher (the badminton incident) and my Sec sch art teacher... many more to come???

hahaha....okie I'm so bad...I know our teachers give their life in educating the next generation... we should give them more respect....


Whatever la....


I'm sleepy liao, going to sleep and go continue with my FYP tmr....au revoir!!

No comments: