Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Biathlon Team

Heyo!!! I've been MIA for a while....

tsk tsk tsk....

Today I shall blog on the NTU Biathlon team!!! heehee

Presenting to you the NTU Biathlon team...


You must be a bian tai to be in the team...Oops.....


Okie, let me do it again.....

Presenting to you the NTU Biathlon Team 05/06....


The sun, the sand, the beach and of course the Beach Babes and Hunks!!


Had our time trial last week at sentosa....


The training part wasnt so enjoyable for me.... I feel so old now....so I shall cut short and yay.... end of training....!!!!



Then it's photo time!!


Bo liao gers....



Guess who's butt is that??


Let the Bo Liao gers reveal the ans to you.....


GUS!!!!


I dunno why but it seems tat there's a fetish abt butt shots in Lifeguard too....
Check out the Lifeguard Butts....


One of it belongs to me.... ^_______^


okie.... gotta go liao....

so before I go.......

One last photo okie?????



HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

No comments: