Sunday, February 12, 2006

Feb is for Valentine's day QUIZ.....argh

Writing FYP report is depressing....

The pass few days has been kinda sad and it didnt help when I have my biomaterials quiz coming up on Valentine's day!!! Argh.....and I only started reading my notes yesterday and now when I look at my notes, I feel so miserable.... *teary teary*

And when I'm miserable and depress.....

I eat.....

.... Like Garfield


Actually I think Garfield is kinda cool.... I think he's the fav cartoon character I like cuz I do see some similarities between us and not to mention I adore CATS!!

Anyway, on 8th Jan 06, sweetie and I celebrated our 6th month anniversary together. He bought me a nice skin swatch and I LOVE it....

Here's a pic of the watch which my capt,ry, cannot see properly when I show it to him...


My First Swatch..... It's call Water Sunset


Nice hor..... heehee

okie I better go back to my notes....more blogging when I'm done with the stupid quiz and the report.....

But before I go....

Here's a piece of advise from THE CAT himself.... enjoy!

No comments: