Sunday, February 26, 2006

If you're a nice ger, pls read on....

okie, this week's been terrible cuz I had been going down to nus to do experiments... then sat is BBQ at arthur's place, with the biathlon team ppl. Had a good time though went a little earlier than I should. met a couple of friends from ac cross country there too...(come to think abt it now, I think there's some sotong-craving going on here now...)






and it was fun disturbing the biathlon team capt... he may be a gay pervert but I guess SNAG is more suitable now

okie okie.... he's a nice capt I shant call him names anymore

In fact, to redeem myelf from calling him gay pervert, I shall be nice to him....
I'll advertise him on my blog and help him find a nice ger....

Okie, coming up in the 2006 Eligible Bachelor Pageant...

We have number 1, Mr Gaay.... oops... Rong yang


What a seductive pose...haha... good job!!


okie, a brief introduction....

He's turning 23 this year
He's the captain of the champion biathlon team
He'll help wash clothes
He listens to canto pop
and...


his msn is nick is 小绵羊!! awwww.....


So, any takers for such a sweet snag?

I'll intro.... free of charge and only NICE gers please....


**ps/ a picture speaks a thousand word...I charge one buck for one word for the ad, so ry own me 1000bucks... the rest of the words are complimentary from me... haha

No comments: