Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Just another day....

Spent a boring day at IMRE doing my FYP expt...

I've been complaining so much abt my fyp, abt how sucky it is....I'll show you why...


This is the main topic of my FYP

It's call multi-channel quartz crystal microblance.... and you know how long this take me to fabricate? TWO DAYS!!!! In the clean room with those really stupid looking bunny suits...

So basically wat I need to do is to make it into a gas sensor.....blah blah blah...

Did a setup today to test my microbalance...


This setup took me like 2-3 hours.....

Before you go tsk tsk tsk on me.... why i take so long? It's already an uphill task to find all the necessary equipment and still the multi plugs and find powerpoint etc....the plug and cable is all over the bench!!

okie, so today I had to go lab and I had to wear shoes but how I got this stupid abrasion turned super-disguesting-wound.... so I had to put plaster on it, tat lab is so dirty, alot of chemicals and stuff...the last thing i Need is to get chemical on it....

When I got home, I took the plaster out....

And.....


The pus got stuck on the plaster and end up when I took out my plaster, the new skin also got pulled out....GROSS


SEE!!!...


Aiyo.... very er xin


so today while I was away.....

something happened.....


Big bear bear slept on small bear bear


Bully bully while I was away hur..... tsk tsk tsk

but later I realise Big bear bear was the real victim!!


Fierce!!

No comments: