Monday, February 20, 2006

IVP Biathlon 2006

Equation of the Day....

What do you get when you have


...
.
..
....
..
.
...
.
....

You'll get


haha... I'm so dead when sweetie see this....

Forget about the Cleo's 50 most eligible Bachelors...
I have the REAL hot stuff in crop tops...

Male models from NTU Biathlon team presenting the beach collection from New Balance and TYR....



And of course, there's always a hot ger behind the hot stuff you see in such fashion shows...


Ya, and that HOT ger behind all these.. is ME!



Have you seen a GAY pervert before??


Dun be fooled by his "decent" appearance...


Check this out!


Caught in the OBSCENE ACT


tsk tsk... my sweetie's innocence has been violated... *mourn*


Okie, enough of the nonsense....

Yesterday was the IVP Biathlon 2006 at Tanjong Beach, Sentosa...

Met sweetie at 6am to have breakfast at Mac then go down to Sentosa. This year's NUS biathlon seem to be much bigger event than I remembered two years back... didnt go last year cuz it clash with Vertical marathon...

It was quite crowded already when we reach...

Change, bomb, get body marking, prepare our transtion stuff, warm up.... soon we are all at the starting line... The IVP gers are going together with the IVP males and other open men....


Poor Sweetie... the ger doing his body marking is sleepy


This is the WORST open sea swim I ever had.... Let me see, I been to 2 Singapore biathlon, 2 NUS biathlon, Lifesaving Run swim run at Penang.... ok abt 5 open sea swim competition.... I was stuck all the way... kicked everywhere, pulled, tickled, EVERYTHING except for being molested...

Started off with frontcrawl but realise I wasnt going anywhere and alot of ppl is getting in the way so I started to do breast stroke.... manage to catch up with quite some ppl but when I reach the other side of the beach, had to run a bit, my legs felt like jelly... wah, think I better dun do so much kicking.... so tried to go back to frontcrawl again... but was stuck with these 2 guys who cant swim straight.... what luck is that!!! but cant blame them la... I also cant swim straight with front crawl even with the lanes at the swimming pool...haha

so basically on my way back, I swim and pause, swim and pause because these two guys either cut my way across or they juz swim into each other in front of me.... while eline, elayne and melvin are getting further and further...

When I reach the transtition area, eline and elayne juz finished transition and went off... I quickly put on my short and slipped into my shoes and took my race belt and ran off.... ay... never clean off the sand properly lor... got abrasion near my ankles... thought it was nothing but now it's a pus-flowing wound... very disgusting...



The run was okie... think the breakstroke was good idea cuz I felt tat my legs are pretty warmed up... ran past the guys who got me stuck in sea... saw all my team mates returning.... caught up with one nus ger... run time wasnt fantastic but the run felt quite good la.... abit regret never do mileage but never mind la, juz enjoy the race lor...

Finally finished the race... so happy...



The Gers Team...


Lawrence Ang, the reason behind the Bian Tai-ness of my Bian Tai team mates



Sumiko and Me


My number tag....


My Results:
Out of 13 IVP girls, I'm ranked 8th for swim, 8th for run and 7th for overall timing lor.... right in the middle.....okie la I guess....

The guys got the champion this year and ger got 2nd too!


The Champion


The Bian Tai-s


The Couple

No comments: