Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Swimming and Running Kakis Wanted....

Next coming up on my calendar will be the.....


SINGAPORE BIATHLON 2006


Okie, maybe I wasnt thinking clearly when I decided to take part for the Singapore Biathlon this year.... it's near to exam and I havent exactly been exercising much again.....I'm known to not train and juz go for race one...haha... two marathons like that and many others la.... this year I promise I'll train for marathon and go!

Anyway, was talking Melvin Bian Tai from my biathlon team, he say that we should find ppl and train together... ya, if not very sian one.... so so

Swimming and Running Kaki-s...... join in to train together la.... most likely train in NTU campus lor...All are welcome ya

was juz talking about setting up the Jenny's Bian Tai club a while back.... this idea was inspired by my BTBT (Bian Tai Biathlon team).....

I'm graduating in a few more months, then I will be working and I want to continue to exercise, dun want work and grow fat la..... so was thinking can set up like a causal club and train on regular basis with a group of friends (anyone who wants to swim and run) then can like join races together etc... can keep in touch with friends also ..... good idea hor.....

Started asking ppl to join liao... all say ok ok.... better dun fly me kite hor.... ppl who say "okie okie" better remember hur.....

SO before the "official" launch of my BTC (Bian Tai Club), I shall try to convince you why you should join okie???

Check this out...


Cost for a 12 week training programme


okie, maybe not very expensive for all you rich ppl out there, but I'm a poor student plus my dad has taught me something....

Exercise dun need money one.....

Haha... a few years back, I joined vanessa for some kickboxing session... it's abt $60 per month I think...cant remember the exact fees. Then I wanted to continue but I poor ma...so need to ask my "money tree" for help and it was then I was enlightened with tat...

Well so far, it's been pretty true for the sports I do? A good pair of running shoes, light clothings, Swimming costume and goggles and I'm ready for training!!
Talk abt running shoes, I'm so HAPPY tat I got a pair of shoes tat fits me!!!

A while back I was complaining tat I dun have running shoes... either wrong size or it fits but it's too old liao...


My gel achiever is one size smaller, very sad la....
so gave it to Nicole who has smaller feet lor....


Then I bought DS Trainer....

Very nice and it suits my foot type!!!


okie I'm digressing.....eh where was I???

Oh, I was suppose to promote my BTC.....

okie.... so my point is, the Philosophy of BTC is...

Exercise dun need money one and if you share the same sentiment, then you are the ONE I'm looking for (of course tat is if you swim and/or run also la but if you juz want to join to be a part of the Bian Tai family... you're welcome)

psst... single gers... good hunting ground for eligible bachelors also ....

orh... now I got another 2 EB (eligible bachelor) tat I have yet to introduce
Mr Melvin and Mr Shing.... will introduce them soon....hehz

Ah.... once my fyp report is done (deadline is next friday!!!) I'll probably get down to plan the training times lor... so anyone interested?? let me know hor...


anyway, juz now as i was changing my two turtle tanks (very long never change liao, busy ma... then everytime I go kitchen see them, I feel tat they are cursing me for not changing the water so I promise I'll change today after my quiz....), something happened

when I had pour in the clean water, and abt to put my turtle back in, I suddenly feel like some current running thru my hand, I thought it was my turtle struggling very hard... then I realise no, it's the water then I PUT MY HANDS INTO THE WATER AGAIN.... wah lao.... then get shocked again and then I tried AGAIN to confirm.... I must be siao.... heng it;s a small current lor, I didnt know why it was like tat so I unplugged everything and switch off the power. Heng my turtle was okie... I feel so bad....then I realised the heater glass was broken and the metal inside was in contact with the water lor... no wonder la.... threw the heater away... I'm removing the heater from the other tank as well. tsk tsk tsk....

Hands still feeling alittle numb... I juz didnt understand why I put my hands in so many times for wat.... crazy leh.... but I'm juz glad my turtles are alright... they are juz too cute liao.....too bad I cannot stroke them and hug them like a cat cat....

okie, very long post le....ending it with cat pics!!! me love cats!!!

Some of my fav pics from www.stuffonmycat.com








I miss my meow meow...

No comments: