Friday, March 03, 2006

Past and Present

okie, going to be a super short post....

I know you ppl miss me if I dun blog rite???? hahaha

anyway, today I went to take photo for my new passport.... finally, after 10 years... my passport is expiring!!! hahaha....super cheap thrill...

For the last few years, when I have to go overseas with friends etc, I'll be little paiseh to show my passport cuz the passport photo taken when I was like 12 lor...

I wasnt the cutest kid lor... sigh.... my mum's sis actually was quite rude to tell tat to my mum straight to her face when I was born... "ugly baby"... you dun need to be rocket scientist to know tat she's not on my fav auntie list....hohoho but I'm a nice ger...so I will be nice to her little daughter....


Me when I was 12!!!

One eye is so much bigger than the other.... blame my dad =_= he got small small small eyes... so got one from my mum one from my dad? heehee
seriously I think my pic look like someone own me $$$....so fierce sia...haha...but I was a nice ger k...

so 10 years later.....(wah... so cool for me to say 10 years later...hohoho)


I'm 22 going 23!!!

Going to be 23 is nothing to be proud of....sigh....
okie, big small eyes not so much liao....phew..... but hor I think I from Alien become Ah Lian like tat..... I'm not ah lian la.... but somehow this pic reminds me a wee bit of ah lian-ness... I dunno why....

My old classmates keeping tell me I dun change at all....well... let the pics do the talking ba....

orh, maybe I should post my sec sch pics and pics now to compare hor...cuz it was my sec sch friends tat say I didnt change one bit....idea idea....

okie, I needa sleep liao..... FYP----sian-ed

No comments: