Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Had my biomaterials valentine's day quiz today and sigh sigh..........

First sigh --> kena conned by biopolymer lecturer, there was NO QUESTION on tat topic! Waste my time to study it!!!

Second sigh --> What I didnt study came out like half of the paper...ehz.. actually there was only 2 questions and one came out wat I didnt studied....

After the quiz I was quite tired already but I'm meeting my sweetie later in the evening....

Suppose to go JP for dinner but GOSH!!!!! There was queue EVERYWHERE!!!
Swensen, Pizza Hut, MOS burger, KFC.... EVERYWHERE!!! I thought the crowds will be in town.... haizz... so didnt manage to get any dinner there, end up going to a coffee shop near my place... Cheap and I dun have to queue!!

After dinner, it's time to chill at my place...

now...

there's a tiny instruder in my room now... and let's see wat he got to say...






Sweetie got me a necklace from Mintmark & Co, a selfmade CARD and a cute little Bear (THE TINY INTRUDER)!!



Closeup pic on my V-day necklace... I LOVE it!!


Heehee....

okie....so did I get anything for sweetie??

Of course!!!

Check it out....


A nice pair of casio couple watch for our first Vday...


And wat is Vday without couple shots???

Here it is....


Selfmade Vday Neoprint!!!



oh, did I mention I changed my toe nail polish colour???

Had black for a while... so....


Nice??

No comments: