Saturday, March 25, 2006

A conversation with my Sweetie

At his place

(I was flippin thru 8 days)

Me: Eh dear, this ger look like dawn yang hor?

Sweetie: Orh, she's the NBS ger who look part in the Miss Singapore Universe lor. It's the make up la.

Me: Hur, so if I put makeup on you, you also look like dawn yang lor?

Sweetie: .........

Me: NO! you wont look like dawn yang.... you'll look like DOUGNUT Yang!!!!

Sweetie: (Sweatdrops)....................



My poor laptop has died on me. Sadzzz.... hope can repair and dun burn on hole in my pocket, or rather my parents' pocket, I is poor student, no money to pay.

Worst come to worst get a cheap desktop lor....haizz
Sweetie say I computer idiot. dunno how to take care of computer.... sobz sobz....

Not much mood to blog lately, exams coming and I'm slacking and rotting away....

I juz cant believe why my course mates are damn kiasu!!! I missed my tutorials cuz the freakin tutorial is damn packed!!! Tuesday's nanomaterials and biomaterials is the most popular slot and I couldnt get in both tutorial cuz it's too pack and no seats. Then I decided to go for thurs' slots. Before the tutorials, it was our nanomaterials lecture and before we were released, we had to vote for the best-teacher awards. Many ppl rush to vote and RAN OUT OF THE LECTURE HALL AND RAN UP TO THE TUTORIAL ROOMS!!!! Nicole who was sitting outside (she didnt take nanomaterials) saw ppl racing out of the lecture hall lor.... then after a while, me, jojo, pearl, peiling came strolling out. She thought we are not going for tutorials... we are...

By the time we reach the tutorials rooms, it was already quite pack but still can squeeze la...... but I juz cant believe it.... 23 yr old females and 25 yr old males run out to get a seat in the tutorials class... it is something wrong with me or this is juz the way things are suppose to be....

I dunno if I'm going for singapore biathlon tomorrow, it's very early and I seriously dunno if I can fnish it, I havent been exercising... yah la, no project and not been studying... then not training, wat the heck am I doing? I dunno.. time juz slips away....hahaha

okie, it's all for now....

No comments: