Thursday, March 30, 2006

Boring week, boring post **sigh**

Right, lappy's not back yet, so no pic no nothing......sigh....

Anyway, I completed the Singapore biathlon last sunday..... I thought I couldnt finish since I havent been exercising lately.....

This is my 3rd year taking part...I actually did better than my last singapore biathlon... hoho, cuz tat time never train also...haha

I thought changing the venue to east coast park was not a very bright idea... first, it's really far.... secondly, you swim off course like nobody's business lor..... in sentosa, you swim within the lagoon, but east coast, I dun even know where I was suppose to swim.......

Ahhh, the swim...... I got kicked, punched, karate-ed, scratched dunno how many times.... I thought IVP biathlon was bad, this was WAY WORST!!!! I felt tat I got beaten up like 50% of the time lor....haizzz...... and I HATE SWIMMERS who swim and PULL your leg....... wat's their problem man....I should have give tat person a power kick in the face man.....

Got karate chopped twice on the neck... it was damn painfully and had me choking for a while.... I managed to finish the swim in abt 44mins...

During transition I was careful to brush my feet clean, make sure no sand was in my shoes cuz I had a really bad abrasion on my right ankle during IVP Biathlon.... so this time want to make sure it wont happen again...... but it did.....

I asked for plasters lor.... and both my heels also kena blisters....sigh... I had a total of 3 plasters.....2 are put on by little cute army boys....hahaha.... I call them little cuz now I feel tat I'm older than them ALL.....haha....

Think I did my 10km run in abt an hour..... pretty relax pace la.... juz wanted to finish the run without walking lor.... I did wat I plan to do la...so not that bad, but my legs were alittle sore after tat... wat you expect.... never run for so long liao....

Haizz, I abit want to give up hope on me liao, always sign up event promise to train for it then end up one week before the race realise I not been exercising... waste money sign up lehzzz......singapore biathlon was $30 lor!!!!!

Let me see wat did I get?
1) A finisher medal
2) A Lime green tee
3) A shoe bag
4) goodie bag got milo, detergent (faintz)
5) A red latex aussie bum swim cap
6) 3 plasters
7) Drinks along the run
8) ...... I think that's it....

okie, for $35 I signed up for last year's Singapore marathon... I got
1) A Finisher medal
2) A blue adidas running vest
3) A black adidas finisher tee
4) Drinks along the way
5) A Shoe Bag
6) tat's it......

wah...doesnt seen alot hor....

But I guess I'll still continue to sign up for events... the feeling after a workout, or the feeling after you did a good timing and the company of friends who went with you are priceless.....

hohoho.... I didnt realise I'm still talking... okie time to study for exam liaozz...

No comments: