Thursday, March 09, 2006

I'm a DRUG ADDICT!!!

Yes I'm into drugs....


I'm a noob...first week into drugs only....


Feeling better but my throat is very dry and I have like tons of mucus.... everyday must make sure I have at least 4 packets of tissues....

I never knew that blowing my nose is so......the feeling is sooo....
LIBERATING!!!


This week's mad rush... FYP is due tomorrow but I got a few more days to edit...phew... at least I dun have to rush blindly, I'm like 80% done so can take time to finish and edit over the weekend plus my polymer quiz is over so I can concentrate on writing...YAY!!!

It's quite a hell this week.... monday still sick so went to see doctor, got more medicine, and no antibiotics cuz it's still viral infection but I think it's turning into a bacteria infection... mucus' greener now... wanna see???

....

...

..

.......

...

.....

okie, I dun think I want to post a pic of my mucus....

It's quite personal you know....haha

Then tuesday, I skipped my 2hr polymer lecture and went back home and type my ass off for my fyp.....

Wednesday, I had to go nus and get more stuff to put into my report, good thing I got wat I needed and discussed briefly with my mentor and sup from IMRE

Thursday!!! POLYMER QUIZ.... it was rather easy.... *phew* then after tat I slack till now...hahaha I almost forgot how fun doing nothing is!!! I love doing nothing!!

Tomorrow going out with my sweetie.... and night time is full gear for my report again!!!!

Well, Since I worked so hard for the past 2 weeks.... I was totally stressed and not to mention very very deprived.... of.......okie, juz deprived....

So bought a little somthing to cheer me up!!!

Retail therapy is not a theory.... it is as real as it gets....

I got a necklace online!!!


It's from ASOS.... shipped all the way from UK!



It's MINE!!! MUHAHAHA



My pic is not well taken.... check this out....


Getting things in mail is like so cool!!! I dun get snail mails except those bills every months....

Juz love getting things in mail.... like something to look forward to....

more online shopping??

Definitely!!

No comments: