Sunday, March 05, 2006

Man, Woman and clothes...

So sian, down with cold for the past 2 days and my sore throat is terrible.... not seeing much improvement after taking my medicine.... sigh...

okie, before I settle down to start my fyp report again... I shall do little bit of blogging.....

Well, a while back, someone said tat the woman's body is a piece of art.... I agree and I added... and the man's body is a piece of shit....wahahaha

Pardon me, I was joking okie?

Both men and women are God's creation.... ya.... but remember God created Adam first and He felt he could do better so He created Eve and He STOP!!! tat does tell you something rite??

okie la...God created Eve because God say that it is not good for man to be alone....ya so God created Eve lor.....

It is true you know... I read from a mag, it says tat men who are married lived longer than those who arent....but the interesting thing is, the same study also shows that women who are married actually lived shorter than those who didnt... *shudders* Maybe it is a good idea not to get married hor....

okie, when we talk abt women, we must talk abt shopping!

Well, I do enjoy shopping but I think I'm not a hardcore shopper (I thought I was until I went for a shopping trip with my girlfriends, I thought I wouldnt survive it...), I usually scan more than flipping through all the racks going thru every single piece of clothing in a shop, like some of my very zai friends...

Well, it's a known fact that guys dun understand why woman has to shop so much, buy more clothings when they already have a bursting wardrode...and woman dun understand why guys only buy clothes when they realise they have nothing to wear...tsk tsk tsk

I think I know why.....

Simply because woman looks GOOD in clothes....
and man looks hideous in them???

So clothes are there to juz cover wat are supposed to be covered up for guys but for the woman, it is a different thing.... It's expressing yourself, your attitude in wat you wear??? Gers more expressive than guys mah...hor I dunno la... but I do believe that people have their own style.... there's some clothes I think its very nice but I will never wear them cuz they are not my style....

Nicole and Vanessa came up with wat my style is a few years back "Plain, simple and blue"...well, it was my style but I changed alittle, simple yes... plain maybe not... I still like blue but I'm open to more colours! (in fact there's one time I realise all the dresses I own are BLUE!!! not that I much tat time la...)

Back to my woman-look-good-and-man-look-hideous-in-clothes theory...

check this out...



Gorgeous Gorgeous dresses Right???

BUT.....



Same dresses worn by men.... what a sight that you dun want to behold....*puke*

haha...enough for today...

No comments: