Saturday, March 18, 2006

Not another post on PMS again!!?

Feeling teary, sian of everything, frustrated and you cant seem to do wat you plan to do.... does any of this sound familiar?

This happen to me a few days every month.... goodness.... it's PMS AGAIN!

I feel like such a mean person when I'm having PMS....

Woke up late this morning at 10 plus, didnt feel like doing anything, had breakfast then realise my turtle tank is getting dirty.... time to change but I feel kinda lazy and alittle sleepy again....

But I decided to change the water immediately and I cleaned my room.... took me about 2hours plus to do so, was sweaty all over and dirty after I'm done. Took a nice long shower and felt so much better... and want to start doing some work...

Alas!!! My brother is using my computer (only my comp has internet access) so I waited, read mag, paint my nails (for fun) walk around the house, then finally he say he's done.... so I sat down and want to start doing work, then he came in again and say he need to find something... I ask him how long? he say very fast.... so I let him use and I started walking all over the house....

Wait and wait, he's till not done, then I decided to watch tv (I dun like to watch tv, 99% of the time they dun have things I'm interested in, except tues CSI but then there's COMMERCIALS!!! I hate tv!!)

after watching he's still not done, so I decided to cook something for myself.... no more instant noodles so I made some instant campbell soup instead, then after finishing it, I cant believe he's still not done

I got quite pissed and started asking him how long will he take? he say he need to print something.... and then he takes another 20mins until I ask him AGAIN...

wah.... I am quite pissed already... I know he doesnt have internet.... but I REALLY REALLY want to do some work, I got to catch up with my work and I'm having BLOODY PMS!!!

The worst thing you can make someone who is having PMS do is WAIT

was talking abit to pearl this morning and she say she also go thru the same thing and she asked me wat do I do when I have PMS...

well... here my make-myself-feel-better-during-PMS List

1) Exercise
2) Watch comedies
3) retail therapy
4) Bully boyfriend

I feel bad tat my bf has to "suffer" abit when I'm having pms... but then I figured, he has to deal with tat for like 5hours max for 1 or 2 days but I'm stucked with it for 24hours for as long as it last.... that sucks!


Okie, I know I'm whiny non-stop...pardon me....

Anyway, I went for the career fair on thursday... my friends applying for jobs on the spot and nicole even got an interview on monday! I was looking around and nothing really catches my attention.... most of the engineering companies are in the semiconductor/micro e kinda field which I totally hate... then I saw the police booth, they are recruiting senior police officer... interesting... so I went and have a look and realise they have a height and weight requirement... I managed to hit the weight requirement of 45kg, height is 1.6 or 1.58....I think I watch too much CSI....but my personality profile I did when I was in JC did indicate police officer as one of the field tat suits my personality...

That personality test was compulsory for all of us tat time, and you know wat are the other career field tat I may be interested in according to that test?

FARMER!!! wahahaha.... tat's damn funny
The others are electrician, chemist, mathematician, phyicist.... funny, those are the 3 A level subjects I took in JC lor....

actually I like chemistry the most...I think...

I'm not very sure wat I want to do after I graduate, I feel like a bum seeing so many of my friends looking for jobs like that, but I dun want to get pressure into doing something I really have no interest in.

If my FYP taught me anything, it is this.....
doing something that you have zero interest in is the saddest thing in life...

Still cant believe I'm going to be an adult....ahem...working adult....

No comments: