Thursday, March 16, 2006

Perverts -> Low Life Beings

Today I met a pervert on the train when I was going to school.....

This pervert was standing beside me and he and i face different direction so I can see him and he can see me.... and when he came on board, he kept starting at my boobs!!! It's like blantantly staring at it la.... I stare at him and when he realise I was staring at him, he looked away and I look ahead. Then he stare back again.... stupid ass..... gers can see things from the corner of their eyes.... I can see him staring at me again and I stare him back.... I felt so violated man....

Then never mind, then he start looking at the legs and go up and down.... kns.... I really feel like screaming at him.... but didnt la....haizzz... early morning only spoil my day....

This is not the first time I encounter such perverts.... in fact I had worst....

The worst I could remember was when I was yr one in uni...it was near the exam period so I stayed in sch to study and will travel back home at abt 9plus 10pm like tat lor.... then I board this bus, not much ppl. I took the seat nearer to the aisle and put my big bag on the side beside me.

Then this guy came and wanted to sit at where I'm sitting and almost sat on my lap so I quickly moved in...and took the seat where my bag is sitting....

So I was juz ston-ing on the bus until I realise there's alot of movement beside me... so I turned....and this stupid shit took out tat thing in his pants and was masturbating beside me!!!! I got a shocked lor, and I stood up but I'm stuck in my seat....so I sat down and panic....

That guy quickly pack his thing and then moved to the front seat facing back at me.....wah lao.... I didnt know wat to do.... I should have went up to the bus uncle and told him wat happened....

But I didnt.... I went back home told my mum wat happened and cried....

Was quite traumatised by that....dun like to have make strangers sit beside me after tat.... but now I know when this kinda thing happened, I'm prepare to react... usually this sicko-s will try abit abit see if you are those tat can take advantage one or not.... so I have to stare them back... show them tat I not scare of them...

I have never kick any guy in their balls yet....but if any pervert dare to do something funny I'll definitely kick him in the balls....and so hard tat he'll wish he was never born.....

ANGRY......

Still had a few more encounters with those sicko..... it seems tat I got this kinda of stuff alittle more than usual... some ppl say I petite lor, look like can take advantage of one lor, look like small kid!!!....argh..... kaozz....

pui pui pui pui pui pui..... want to drown those pervert with my saliva!!

If I continue, I think I will start swearing.... I shall go and take a nap...haha

No comments: