Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Evil SCGS Girl by The Student's Sketchpad

Found this blog The Student's Sketchpad .... very entertaining....

this "The Evil SCGS Girl" is from the blog, I'm from a neighbourhood secondary sch so I dunno wat's the deal with students from the elite sch la...only hear abit this and that when I went to ACJC, my ACS guy friends told me they have rank the girls from different gers sch according to looks, if I rememeber correctly, MGS is ranked first and I shant mention which two are the last.

I dunno why but I realise gers from ger sch hug alot, when I went ac, some of them will come and hug me when they see me... I feel very weird.... abit lesian-ish.... I not use to it.... I always feel abit out of place in jc sometimes...those two years are a blur, only remember kena tortured by xcountry coach and my physics nightmare tutor!!

I've got one more paper to go but I'm behaving as if exam's over...heehee

okie, later!!!













No comments: