Tuesday, April 18, 2006

WANRING: Super long and meaningless entry.....

Today's my Advance Biomaterial paper.... I had 4 days to study....I thought I had more than enough time to memorise wat I need to.....

but I was wrong.... this paper is sectioned into 3 parts, the last part was so much!!! I read the notes over and over again for the first 2 days....but I realise I didnt memorise them, although I understood them...then I panic, so third day, I started memorising slide by slide..... goodness..literally memorising everything!!!

Down right to wat chemicals were used in the simulated body fluid and exactly how much wt% and mole% for each chemical and their order!!! I think I lost it man.... I cram so much crap inside my brain...I thought my poor brain is going to burst....

Only started studying the other 2 sections on the 4th day.... sigh....
Didnt finish wat I wanted to do....was so sian, thought my paper gone le la....

Then went to the exam hall, my seat is ALL the way back of the huge hall, then when I sat down, I realise I didnt bring my calculator in with me, so I went out to take... couldnt find it in my bag...then it struck me tat I didnt bring!!

So I went in and ask the invigilators if they got a calculator to lend me...nope... sigh... no choice have to do exam without calculator...then jojo saw me come back and ask why? told her I no calculator then she say she has an extra one in her bag...so I ran out of the hall to take it and sat down...so heng hur

but later on I realise I actually have my calculator in my bag..... it's juz so me... stupid things always happen to me...

okie...abt the paper......MAN I feel SO SO SO CHEATED x INFINITY

I studied really hard on the last part, it came out, no memorising needed!!!! goodness!!! I stress so much over the paper then come out like tat....haizz...but the paper is okie la....

Thursday is my nanomaterials paper.... this is the toughest subject of all my modules... after tat I'm FREE...only quality control which I have 5 days to study...

after exam can PLAY LIAO!!!

PLay wat??? eh.... also nothing to play....

go training lor, needa lose some exam weight??

FYP is coming back to haunt me after exam again... I still go presentation!! I havent do presentation for so long liao....*nervous nervous*
And I still got one GE to clear.... 1 month of study plus project plus exam...shd have taken a non examinable one....haizzz

This year is really siong.... begining of this year I had to finish my FYP, had to go training la, travel down to nus do the stupid-est experiment over and over again.... then finally handed up my report, I got loads of quizzes.... then it's exams.... after tat it's fyp presentation then GE then GE exam.... wah... how come like tat one!!!

My friend told me tat the engine students now can choose either to do the in house practical training programme during one of the holiday or go for industrial attachment and have a sem free or vice versa.......I HAVE TO GO FOR BOTH!!!

Even my sweetie (from accountancy) dun have to do FYP!!! why the juniors all so lucky one, and I have to go thru so much shit juz to get my degree!!!

And they change the subjects the students are studying too!! in my yr 1 and 2 I had to take engine subjects tat has got NOTHING to do with my engine course.... like statics, dynamics, electronics, electric circuits...I hated those subjects like mad and I had to do them!!! my juniors dun have to!!! NTU boost of a broad based learning by exposing all the engine students on different engine subjects.... all cram into 2 years.... but to be frank, ask me anything on those electric circuits again I'll be as clueless as you?? dun look around la, it's you....haha

After going thru all these engineering stuff, I end up really hating it...seriously I dun think I'm going to take up an engineering job....no way man....

I wonder wat my first real job is....career now you know...dun play play hor...

4yrs to realise I dun belong in engineering....this is NOT the case of "better late then never"....if can choose again... I think probably communication studies is more suitable for me...stupid colour-changing spoon (got conned into materials engineering because of it!!!)

No comments: