Monday, April 17, 2006

Exams Pimples Specs

Exam period....

Stressed face, bags under the eyes, pimples...

It's really a pathetic sight when I see myself in the mirror. Not that I'm studying that hard.... but it's amazing how stress can change how you look...

I hate pimples!!! I'm already going to be 23 and I still have pimples!!! What's wrong with me man....

Enough of them.... I gotta go something abt it...

BUt then again, it's probably cuz I dun take care of my skin at all...

hmmm...Let's see,

I dun put sunblock when I go under the sun for LONG hours then get burnt... and I'm under the sun alot... lifeguard training, biathlon training....

Eh, I only use a normal $4++ facial wash my mum bought for the whole family... no toner no moisturiser after that....heehee

whoa, and I LOVE to squeeze pimples!!! hahaha

Maybe my face is like that cuz I'm such cheapo, lazy and itchy hands...sighzzz...

So I went to read abit on pimples and adult acne...

Am I glad to know that it is little to do with diet....*phew* jenny here eats oily fried junk like nobody business... haha

Of the reasons stated, I think it's probably excessive dehydration and stress that cause my pimples.... do you know some ppl say stress pimples are those around the jaws and those on your forehead are usually cause by excess sebum secreted by your face.... hmph.... my forehead is clear....so stress is the culprit!!!

And I hardly drink water.... they always say need 8cups of water.... if I drink 2 cup is alot.... I think I get my fluids from sweet drinks and soup... I hardly eat fruits at all.... I got a very unhealthy diet....bleah...

I think it;s kinda funny, when you are stress, you get pimples, then you see pimples coming out, you get more stress then more pimples and then more pimples you get even more stress then...... you get the pic right....

So I decided to get some better facial wash and moisturiser...went down to watson but I didnt know wat to buy. Took a long time there and end up with a new facial wash, moisturiser and a anti blemhish cream from loreal... cost me abt 40 bucks.... I never spend on personal care products like this one ma... usually my M vitamins goes to bags and clothes but since my room is getting a little crowded I should spend on someting else... while I try to clear some stuff away.... heehee

talk abt spending money, I already spent like all my allowance this week... cuz of a dinner in my sec sch.... heng no sch this week, if not I really have to eat grass but I actually planned to buy my CSI season 4 VCDs this week one, looks that my VCD have to wait.... Dear dear always say I spend alot....*sighz* maybe la....

I'm thinking wat I shd spend on the progress package I'm getting soon, I definitely need a new pair of specs... I dunno why I always lose specs that are really nice and this ugly pair...thought I lost it a couple of times but it always found its ways back... argh... it's been stepped on, sat on and it's really out of shape....but it's still here...

I remember in my uni years, I always lost one pair of specs per semester... sigh... tat's why in dunno yr 2 or 3 I decided not to get specs... but during exam period when I have to read wordy wordy text, it's quite siong so I went to get this pair of ugly specs...and it's with me ever since

whoa, time to hit the books.... the most siong battle this week, biomaterials and nanomaterials.... I hope I can pull thru these two papers.... after tat I'm free!! left 5 days to study quality control.... it's more than enough!

** Clearing my room so thinking of giving some stuff away... will post those things up soon, anyone interested can juz ask okie? dun need to shy....

No comments: